If you are not a Fan Club member but you want to set up a new club, we can help make the process easier for you.
In order to register your Fan Club with the International Fan Club Federation, you must contact the delegate responsible for your area. This is an essential requirement to make your Fan Club official. The delegates, whose contact details are shown below, will facilitate the creation of new incorporations.
To register an Official Fan Club, the following steps must be taken:
- Create a list of members with an elected Board of Directors and a President.
- Draft a set of statutes for the Fan Club.
- The said statutes must be registered with the Official Registry of Associations in the appropriate Autonomous Community. (In the case of the Basque Autonomous Community, the Basque Government will request authorisation from Athletic Club. Therefore, in advance, you must provide us with the name and identification number of the president, as well as the Fan Club’s official name)
- Gain admission to the Athletic Fan Club Federation zone to which your Fan Club will belong.
- Elect a person responsible for the management of tickets, so that they may be included in Athletic Club’s Supporters Registry
- Send all the documentation to this address: Estadio San Mamés, Oficina de Atención al Socio (junto a la puerta 20), Paseo Rafael Moreno Pitxitxi, s/n, 48013 Bilbao.