During the month of January the following variations have took place in the contracting status of these footballers belonging to the structure of Lezama:
– Transfer of Oier Luengo from Bilbao Athletic to Amorebieta in second division B.
– Termination of the contract of Thaylor from the Basconia.
– Matias Lizarau from Basconia ceded to JD Somorrostro in third division A.
– Transfer of Xabi Garai to Santurtzi in third division A (he was ceded in Gernika in the second division B).
– Transfer of Sergio Garcia from Basconia to Zamudio in third division A.
– Termination of the contract of Josu Jambrina from the Juvenile Honour Division.
– Daniel Granados: has been granted with the freedom letter of the National Juvenile.
Raúl Loroño takes over from Koldo Asua in Lezama
Raúl Loroño has taken up the position left vacant by Koldo Asua in the Department…
Assault on an Athletic supporter
An Athletic supporter has been attacked in the run-up to the match. He is being…
Valencia CF – Athletic Club, convocation
Kodro, Núñez, I.Martínez, Yeray, San José, Beñat, Williams, Muniain, Córdoba, Yuri B., Iago Herrerín, Susaeta,…
The grass of San Mamés
To learn the secrets of one of the competition’s most legendary and historic grass carpets, LaLiga interviewed Ángel Muñoyerro.
121 years old and still young: new collection
Athletic Club, with its 121 years old, is younger than ever, as it feeds on its own history, generation after generation.
La RFEF a convoqué le joueur Unai Vencedor pour les matches que l’Equipe Espagnole U-19…
All set for a new Genuine adventure
There is no other team in the world that spreads more joy and conveys excitement…
The RFEF have summoned our player Beñat Prados for the International tournament ‘Copa del Atlántico’,…
U23 Premier League, call-up
Tottenham Hotspur-Athletic Club The Lamex Stadium 23/01/19 19:00. Artola, Benito, Bernaola, García de Albéniz, Iruarrizaga,…