During the month of January the following variations have took place in the contracting status of these footballers belonging to the structure of Lezama:
– Transfer of Oier Luengo from Bilbao Athletic to Amorebieta in second division B.
– Termination of the contract of Thaylor from the Basconia.
– Matias Lizarau from Basconia ceded to JD Somorrostro in third division A.
– Transfer of Xabi Garai to Santurtzi in third division A (he was ceded in Gernika in the second division B).
– Transfer of Sergio Garcia from Basconia to Zamudio in third division A.
– Termination of the contract of Josu Jambrina from the Juvenile Honour Division.
– Daniel Granados: has been granted with the freedom letter of the National Juvenile.
Playing football at the hospital
Athletic Club Foundation has organized this mid-day the first edition of Hallway Fútbol.
Streaming – Press conference in Lezama
Easter friendly tournaments
These are the tournaments that the teams of the lower categories of the Athletic Club…
U-16 call up
The RFEF has called upon the services of our player Nicolás Serrano for the Spanish…
U17 Call up
The player Kepa Uriarte has been pre-selected by the Spanish U17 team for the European…
The fans, the best of Getafe
Despite the defeat in the Coliseum Alfonso Perez, the warmth received from the stands was the best of an unpleasant day both climatologycally and sportively speaking.
Medical report: Ibai Gomez
Ibai Gómez: sprained left ankle. Complementary tests will be made. Pending of evolution MEDICAL SERVICES…
We join the Earth Hour
The Athletic Club and the Athletic Club Fundazioa Foundation, based on their corporate social responsibility policy, have decided to join the “Earth Hour” initiative
Live: Bilbao Athletic-Real Racing Club
Consejos para ver el Bilbao Athletic-Real Racing Club en Lezama
Con motivo del partido que disputarán el Bilbao Athletic y el Real Racing Club, el Athletic Club solicita que las personas que acudan lo hagan, en la medida de lo posible, con cierta antelación.