– any type of weapons or objects that could be used as such.
– flares, firecrackers, fireworks or similar objects, and in general, any/all imflammable products.
– placards, flags, symbols, emblems or signs that could incite violence.
– objects susceptible to be used as projectiles.
– any type of alcoholic beverages, narcotics, psicotropic substances, stimulants or similar substances.
For their own safety and in use of the right of admission recognized by law, exiting and re-entering the sports complex is not allowed during the match.
All spectators and attendees are obliged to be submitted to the pertinent controls and searches for verification of the aforementioned conditions.
This football stadium is monitored by video surveillance.
Regulations on the prevention of violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport. Internal facility rules.