– any type of weapons or objects that could be used as such.
– flares, firecrackers, fireworks or similar objects, and in general, any/all imflammable products.
– placards, flags, symbols, emblems or signs that could incite violence.
– objects which could be used as projectiles.
– any type of alcoholic beverages, narcotics, psychotropic substances, stimulants or similar substances.
For your safety and in accordance with the right of admission as recognised by law, you are not allowed to leave and re-enter the stadium during the match.
Spectators are obliged to comply with the relevant inspections and checks for the verification of the above-mentioned requirements.
This football stadium is monitored by video surveillance.
Regulations on the prevention of violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport. Internal facility rules.