SAN MAMES BARRIA
The introduction, attempt to introduce, carry or use:
- any type of weapons or objects that could be used as such.
- flares, firecrackers, fireworks or similar objects, and in general, any/all imflammable products.
- placards, flags, symbols, emblems or signs that could incite violence.
- objects susceptible to be used as projectiles.
- any type of alcoholic beverages, narcotics, psicotropic substances, stimulants or similar substances.
Having been sanctioned with the prohibition of access to any sports venue, as long as the sanction persists.
Showing aggressive, violent or provocative attitude or behaviour.
Chanting or intoning expressions, sounds or attitudes that incite violence, racism, xenophobia or intolerance.
Being under the influence of alcoholic beverages, narcotics, psicotropic substances, stimulants or similar substances.
Invading or bursting onto the pitch.
Introducing any means or mechanism of detection, recording, reproduction, broadcast and transmission of images, sounds, data and/or statistics related to the match, except for the personal and private use of the spectator.
Spectators must occupy the seat indicated on the ticket which allows entry to the venue and must present it upon request to any club employee, private security and Ertzaintza.
For their own safety and in use of the right of admission recognized by law, exiting and re-entering the sports complex is not allowed during the match.
All spectators and attendees are obliged to be submitted to the pertinent controls and searches for verification of the aforementioned conditions.
This football stadium is monitored by video surveillance.
Regulations on the prevention of violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport. Internal facility rules.