The evolution of Internet, communication strategies, entertainment and leisure of the great football clubs and the betting for a clearly differentiated image, are the four basic pillars on which the new portal will be based, which Athletic Club releases today.
A job that took months which culminates with a modular portal with three well-differentiated levels of navigation for simpler access, agile and interactive to all information about our organization at one specific web: www.athletic-club.net where different, more striking and dynamic pages will be accommodated.
In this first renewal phase we should point out the following six sections:
1. – Digital newspaper: The web where you can find all news related to the club, with audio-visual and written informative content. It will be a section where both members and fans or media, will have all the updated information of the contents that the club generates on a daily basis in its different departments. The objective is to generate differentiating content that contribute added value.
2. – Organization and Sporting information, contained in the Club section, First Team, Women’s and Lezama. It’s a great data base, unlikely to be repeated by any other club and to which all on-line registered members can access. In addition, for all those who love numbers and statistics, the page will continue to grow and as a sample is the release of the most complete data base of all the managers that have had the honour to direct to our team.
Likewise, we intend to make consultations more agile, interaction with the team and other types of proceedings, without having to personally go to Athletic Club’s offices.
3. – The Athletic Club Fundazioa Foundation: It is now integrated as a webpage within the Athletic Club portal, with its own navigation and informative and statistical structure.
4. – Multimedia: Section of the portal referenced with Athletic Club’s audio-visual material, from the daily press conferences to the match summaries of the current season, in addition to Athletic Club news articles and historical matches, many in exclusive; a section that will grow day to day.
5.-Commercial: The portal contains a totally renewed on-line store with the intention of exceeding the positive sales already obtained from the same.
6. – Mobile: Web site related to all proximity marketing services of Athletic Club. We seek interactivity and relationship with the users and fans of the club, offering as well downloads of player photographs and their official postcards, anthem and logos, an alerts service to receive up-to-the-minute information on everything concerning the organization and contests on match results, goal scorers, etc.
In the medium and long term, new and striking contents destined for children and youngster will also be integrated under the title Athletic Toons.
The design has been the responsibility of the Basque agency Disismaineim, S.L. www.disismaineim.com and the development and integration that of Jamenet Informática, www.jamenet.net, the company that currently oversees and maintains the Athletic Club portal.
Telefónica is the official company sponsor of the Athletic Club website, which to date has 71,015 registered users.
Statistics of the current Website:
One of the challenges of Athletic Club portal will be to exceed the hopeful statistics that Google Analytics offers us for the last the twelve months.
Over 1.000.000 unique users, around 5.000.000 visits with 40.000.000 pages viewed
47.72% of visitors come from direct traffic, 37.25% from search engines and 15.02% from reference Websites.
The main web browsers used are Internet Explorer 3.856.697 (81.13%), Firefox 801,970 (16.87%) and 66.34% of internet users are connected via broadband.
As far as geographic origin of visitors, the entries come from 184 different countries/territories. The list is headed by Spain, followed by this order and far from the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Unites States, Germany, Venezuela, Argentina, Mexico and Brazil.
Live: Mikel Balenziaga press conference
Watch live as Balenziaga answers questions from the media ahead of Athletic’s LaLiga Matchday 6 fixture against Levante at San Mamés
Maximum capacity reached
Maximum capacity reached!
Angel Villacampa’s contract renewal
First women team’s coach signs a one-season renewal agreement in Ibaigane
Worked triumph to close the preseason
Athletic defeats Iraola’s Mirandés 2-1 thanks to goals from Aduriz and Nunez
Party in Eibar at the IV Gipuzkoa Zurigorri
It started as a result of the concern shown by the Athletic fan clubs in Gipuzkoa.
The Peñista Eguna dyes the streets of Sestao with red-and-white
It has been the hottest day of the year in Bizkaia, but without a doubt…
The veterans, in Muskiz
Athletic Club 2 Real Sociedad 1 (Amezaga, Joseba Agirre) The AEA team has competed in…
Operation to Gorka Guruzeta
Gorka Guruzeta: he underwent surgery this morning to reconstruct the anterior cruciate ligament of his…
Playing football at the hospital
Athletic Club Foundation has organized this mid-day the first edition of Hallway Fútbol.
La Asamblea de exjugadores refuerza sus vínculos con el Athletic Club
La AEA, Asociación de Exjugadores del Athletic Club, ha celebrado este domingo su Asamblea General en la Sala Jose Iragorri de San Mamés.