The twelve teams that met on Thursday, 8 September in Seville have given the following official statement:
Having met in the city of Seville Villarreal Club de Fútbol, SAD, Club Atlético Madrid SAD, Real Zaragoza SAD, Real Club Deportivo Espanyol Barcelona SAD, Club Atlético Osasuna, Real Betis SAD, Athletic Club, Valencia Club de Fútbol SAD, Málaga Club de Fútbol SAD, Granada Club de Fútbol, Real Racing Club SAD and Sevilla F.C. SAD, and after analyzing the current situation through which our football is going through, in which relevant factors such as the footballer’s strike have agreed in time, the bipolarity of our competition, the lack of agreement in the economic distribution of audio-visual rights, the increase of clubs/SAD when it comes to sponsorships, as well as the general recession that affects our country and in general the lack of answers to questions to the historical demands being made by the Clubs (IVA, betting, general interest matches…), they’ve decided:
1) Make important changes to the current structure in the LNFP, accordingly with the corresponding statutory modifications.
2) Work with the objective of obtaining the contribution of television rights and billboard advertisements of all the clubs to LNFP, for its latter joint sale to the different operators.
3) Use LNFP channels to carry out charges/payments related to the transfer of players’ rights.
4) Proceed to the effective start up and immediate economic control approved by the LNFP.
5) Express absolute respect to 2nd Division, guaranteeing their rights, contributing a percentage of the income that 1st Division clubs obtain for the commercialization of their television rights, assuring economic aid to clubs that descend.
6) Communicate to the public that this meeting will have regularity and immediate continuity, searching for the presence in successive meetings of all the 1st and 2nd Division clubs, within the LNFP, in the interest of the groups, the competition, and the precise satisfaction of economic commitments of the clubs with their creditors, especially the players, other clubs and public administrations.
Squad list: Levante UD vs Athletic Club (Copa semi-final)
Marcelino has called up all the players for Thursday’s semi-final against Levante UD at the Ciutat de València
Marcelino: “We’re going to give it everything”
Marcelino previewed Thursday night’s Copa showdown with Levante UD
New AC Museum product range
Sustainably-developed, bespoke artistic products exclusively designed for Athletic Club Museum
Going for a third final in 2021
Athletic face Levante at the Ciutat de Valéncia on Thursday in the second leg of the Copa del Rey semi-finals (1-1 first leg).
Lionesses suffer injury-time defeat against Real Betis
The Lionesses come back to Bilbao without a point after conceding an injury-time goal in Seville
Highlights I Levante UD 1-1 Athletic Club (LaLiga Matchday 25)
A game of two penalties, as both sides get a point
Marcelino: “A victory for us would’ve been fair”
Marcelino bemoaned the defensive mistakes that led to Levante’s goal
Athletic held to frustrating draw by Levante
Despite constantly threatening, Athletic only pick up one point from a match where both goals came from the penalty spot
Confirmed line-ups: Levante UD vs Athletic Club
The XI’s for tonight’s LaLiga match at the Ciutat de Valéncia
Global TV Guide: Levante UD vs Athletic Club (LaLiga Matchday 25)
When and where to watch Athletic’s upcoming LaLiga match against Levante UD