Athletic Club president, Aitor Elizegi, joins the UEFA’s Club Licensing Committee, chaired by Italian Michele Uva, vice-president of the European Organism, and in which Michael Van Praag, former Ajax president for 12 years, and former Danish footballer Thomas Christensen are also members. It is one of the largest committees of the administrative body headed by Aleksander Ceferin.
The Club Licensing Committee:
1. Monitors the implementation and achievement of the objectives of the UEFA club licensing system.
2. Draws up recommendations regarding possible amendments to the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations, including the review of current criteria and the creation of new criteria for clubs.
3. Monitors the development of the different licensor-related processes (assessment process, decision-making process).
4. Monitors the quality management system for licensors assessed by an external UEFA partner.
5. Advises on club licensing and club monitoring matters.
Reception in Ibaigane to Brad Little, Governor of Idaho
The capital of its state, Boise, is eager to welcome Athletic in a friendly match in July 2020.
San Mamés, green for mitochondrial diseases
This Saturday September 14 San Mamés will be lit between 10 pm and 10.30 pm
Athletic Club, winner of the Football Heroes Awards
The red-and-white club was recognised for the work with the women’s section and the match that brought together 48,121 people in San Mames against Atlético de Madrid
San Mamés and ‘La Vuelta’ all around the world
Prestigious international media report the start of the 13th stage of La Vuelta from the Athletic Club stadium.
The derby is also played before the opening whistle
There will be a large zurigorri and txuriurdin representation in San Mamés’ Main Box
From the Museum to the Main Box: Real Sociedad
The Athletic Museum exhibits two objects that recall the rivalry with the white-and-blue in San Mamés.
Athletic Club visits Italian circus
A representation of the Athletic Club has attended this afternoon to the daily function of…
Visit of the Athletic Club to the Italian Circus
As is tradition every summer, red-and-white representatives will be in the show installed in the Etxebarria Park
The play “I am Pichichi” is back
The president and several directors of Athletic Club attended the premiere of the play starred by the former player Lander Otaola
Members in Ibaigane
About thirty members have been received in Ibaigane on the occasion of Aste Nagusia