This 2019/20 season we think again in the young athleticzales and we reactivate 900 Gazte Abonoa cards at the price of 300 € each one. And this year, we also presented 2 important novelties:
- It can be purchased by young people up to the age of 28 (including*), i.e. two years more than in previous seasons.
- Young people over 14 years old will have a digital card, and they will be able to use it through the ATHLETICKET app.
To acquire the Gazte Abonoa two terms are established:
- From the 4th of July, Thursday, and until the 19th of July, Friday, the period for the renewal of the Gazte Abonoa cards for the new 2019/20 season will be opened. The application to renew the GAZTE ABONOA can be completed via the following link https://www.athletic-club.eus/en/gazteabonoa. Once the application has been completed and the payment has been made, the renewal will be carried out automatically in the digital card, available in the ATHLETICKET application. The Club will inform each Gazte Abonoa subscriber of its number and corresponding PIN. By entering this number and PIN in the ATHLETICKET register, each Gazte Abonoa will have its new digital card with its respective access code for the new 2019/20 season.
- Those who renew before Tuesday, July 9, will enter a draw for 5 double tickets for the BBKLive.
- Children born in 2005 and subsequent years must enter the course with a physical card. Once the application has been completed and payment has been made, they must pick up their card at the Member Services office, presenting the season ticket from the previous season, from August 5 from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm. Only the holder can withdraw their GAZTE ABONOA. The photograph of the new cards will be the same as in the previous document.
- Those Gazte Abonoa born between July 1991 and the end of 2004 who wish to have a physical card must apply for it at the Member Services office from 5 August from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- From Monday, 22 July, those tickets that have not been renewed can also be acquired by the new registrations.
- From next July 22nd, Monday, the registration period for the new registrations for the acquisition of GAZTE ABONOA will be opened. People who want to subscribe for the first time should fill out the application via the web at the following link https://www.athletic-club.eus/en/gazteabonoa
- Once the application has been completed and payment has been made, the digital card of the new Gazte Abonoa, available in the ATHLETICKET application, will be generated automatically. The Club will inform the new Gazte Abonoa of its subscriber number and corresponding PIN. By entering this number and PIN in the ATHLETICKET register, each Gazte Abonoa will have its new digital card with its respective access code for the new 2019/20 season.
- Children born in 2005 and subsequent years will have to access the field with a physical card. Once the application has been completed and payment has been made, they must pick up their card at the Member Services office. Each minor applicant born in 2005 and subsequent years will receive a call to withdraw their season ticket. Only the holder may withdraw his/her GAZTE ABONOA. The application process allows you to attach a photograph. If they have not done so at that time, the holder must provide an updated passport-size photograph or, if preferred, the Club offers the possibility of having this photograph taken directly at the Member Services office and at the same time as the collection of the GAZTE ABONOA.
- Those Gazte Abonoa born between July 1991 and 2004 who wish to have a physical card must apply for it at the Member Service office from 5 August from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
The seats for GAZTE ABONOA are located in blocks 323 and 324 of the Upper South Tribune.
The Club may notify subscribers of a change of location from the High South Tribune to the Low North Tribune throughout the season.
The ATHLETICKET application does not allow Gazte Abonoak to transfer their tickets to third parties, as these tickets are personal and non-transferable. The application can be downloaded from Apple Store and Play Store
*Born July 1991 onwards. Children under 14 years of age who become Gazte Abonoa subscribers must be accompanied by an adult.
Friendly match against Real Oviedo confirmed
Athletic Club will face Kuko Ziganda’s Real Oviedo in the NMR Carlos Tartiere on Friday, September 4
Training in Lezama has started
Athletic Club kick off pre-season with individual sessions and group training starts on Saturday
Vivian loaned to CD Mirandés
The promising central defender will spend 2020/21 at Segunda División side CD Mirandés
Results from the PCR and serological tests taken by players and coaching staff on Tuesday
Athletic Club begin full medical evaluations with IMQ
The first-team players will take tests in Lezama and IMQ Zorrozaurre’s Sports Medicine Unit throughout today and tomorrow
Cristian Ganea’s contract terminated
Athletic Club and Cristian Ganea have come to an agreement allowing the player to end his contract with the club.
Daniel Vivian signs with the first team until 2023
The homegrown centre-back signs three-season deal with the Athletic Club first team
The first medicals of the pre-season for Athletic Club
The players went to Lezama today to take medical tests established by LaLiga’s Covid-19 protocols.
Friendly match against UD Logroñés in Las Gaunas
Athletic Club continue their pre-season preparations against LaLiga SmartBank newcomers UD Logroñés on Saturday, August 29
Back to work for the first team
Athletic Club kick off pre-season with medicals on Tuesday and training on Thursday